How to use Mercuryo to buy crypto on FMFW.io
Buying crypto can be complicated, especially if you are new to the industry.
As an exchange that focuses on onboarding millions of new crypto traders globally, one of our core pillars is providing an easy and fast way for people to buy and sell crypto. Our key partnership with Mercuryo empowers us to deliver an industry-leading experience for anyone looking to purchase cryptocurrency using fiat.
Mercuryo makes it possible to convert fiat to crypto and send it to a blockchain address in just 5 minutes.
Here’s an easy, step-by-step process on how to buy cryptocurrency with your card using Mercuryo.
How to Get Started
- Log in to your FMFW.io account and click [Buy Crypto] — [Buy crypto with a bank card] will appear.
2. Choose a payment provider.
Select [Mercuryo] as the service provider and an available payment method. Confirm your order information: crypto amount and total fiat currency value, then click [Continue].
By clicking the button, you agree to the FMFW.io disclaimer.
3. You will be redirected to Mercuryo’s website. You can review your payment details.
4. Sign up with your email address and confirm the registration with an email verification code.
5. Choose your payment method and fill in your card details, i.e., Visa or Mastercard, on Mercuryo. You can even choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
6. Verify your identity on Mercuryo. To complete KYC you will need to select your country, and depending on the country of citizenship, you will be required to upload a picture of your ID.
7. Input personal information, including your first name, last name, and date of birth, as shown in your identification document, and click Send.
8. Your identity will be then confirmed real time using your device’s camera.
9. Complete 3D security authorization and input the security code sent from your bank and Mercuryo.
10. All done! You will receive an email from Mercuryo when the transaction is completed. You will also receive a deposit confirmation email from FMFW.io as soon as the asset you have purchased has been credited to your account after the purchase has been completed.
Who can use the service?
Anyone older than 18 and a citizen of the following countries can use the service:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Which cards can be used?
Mercuryo accepts ONLY Visa and MasterCard — virtual, debit, and credit cards. Mercuryo doesn’t accept Maestro cards, doesn’t support PayPal and Revolut cards at the moment.
Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
The following currencies can be bought with Mercuryo via an FMFW.io Exchange account:
BTC, ETH, USTD20, BUSD, BNB, BCH, LINK, LTC, XRP, USDC, CHZ, BAT, MANA, AAVE, CELO, COMP, DOGE, DOT, ENJ, MATICPOLY, MKR, ETC, FIL, KLAY, OMG, SOL, UNI, XLM, ADA, ATOM, EOS, ONT, TRX, AVA, AXS, DGB, HBAR, MATIC, OM, QTUM, TUSD, VET, XEM, ZEC, SRM, SNX, ZRX, DAI, DASH, RVN, SHIB, XTZ, ZIL, ALGO, USDTRX, OKB, KSM, AVAX, NEAR, SAND, DYDX, and CRV.
Stay updated with FMFW.io, our features, competitions, and educational content.
FMFW.io does not provide financial, legal, accounting, or tax advice. Any statement regarding such matters is explanatory and may not be relied upon as definitive advice. All users are advised to consult with their financial, legal, accounting, and tax advisers regarding any potential investment or trading activity.